Adopt a Retreat
For each property The OTIS Foundation offers its guests, we must fundraise on average $5,000 per annum. By Adopting a Retreat you can help us to provide more properties to more people experiencing breast cancer.
For a $5,000 annual contribution your organisation, service club or family will receive:
- Exclusive recognition as the Retreat Partner for the nominated retreat/s throughout the duration of the agreement.
- An annual impact report detailing the number of guests stays provided at retreat/s and testimonials from guests.
- Recognition via digital and printed communications, including
- Logo and website linkages on the relevant Retreat page and Supporters page of The OTIS Foundation website
- Logo on the relevant Property brochure
- Communication sent to guests outlining “This retreat is proudly offered by The OTIS Foundation in partnership with [your name]”.
- Social media posts recognising the Retreat Partnership twice annually.
- Certificate of recognition, including imagery of relevant retreat/s.
- Digital assets recognising the Retreat Partnership for use in social media and other electronic marketing distribution.
- Partner offers to OTIS events, including:
- OTIS Annual Golf Day
- OTIS Mother’s Day celebration
- OTIS Biennial Ball.
- Impact Stories of guests experiences, upon request.
All donations through the Adopt a Retreat Program directly contribute to stays for our guests – covering the costs of cleaning, linen and in some instances minor maintenance.
Thanks to the financial support we receive from our Corporate Partners, none of our administrative and staffing costs are offset by these annual donations. Your money goes directly to supporting families with breast cancer.
Enquire about Adopting a Retreat
Your form has been recieved.