The team from Paul Gray Builders were first-place getters in a line-up of close to 30 teams, as part of The OTIS Foundation’s 15th Annual Golf Day held today at Bendigo Golf Club.
The local charity, which provides retreat accommodation at no cost to women with breast cancer and their families nationally, raises funds through team entry, corporate sponsorship and a raffle drawn on the day.
General Manager of The OTIS Foundation, Rachel Mason, said that the event is a great opportunity to thank its supporters as well a raise vital funds, “We are indebted to all teams who participate every year in this event, it is great to see strong OTIS supporters Paul Gray Builders take out the top prize, as well as both Bendigo Toyota teams coming in second and third respectively.” said Mrs Mason.
“The contribution each year of our volunteers, led by Grant Hoppe, and the team from Bendigo Toyota is no doubt part of the reason for the events success.” Mrs Mason added.
Mrs Mason added that “The significant donation we received today from the Murray Meander also added goes directly towards making 4,000 nights’ accommodation available across the country to those experiencing breast cancer.” Mrs Mason added.
- 1st Prize – 4x Gourmet food and wine hampers donated by the Bendigo Bank. Won by: Paul Gray Builders
- 2nd Prize – 4x Electrolux cordless vacuum donated by Reilly's Home Appliances. Won by: Bendigo Toyota 2
- 3rd Prize – 4x Cases of 2013 Organic Shiraz Cabernet Merlot donated by Bill Byron Wines. Won by: Bendigo Toyota 1
- 4th Prize – 4 pairs of Golfcraft Golf Shoes donated by Drummond Golf (these can exchanged for alternative sizes by the good people at Drummond Golf if required). Won by: Murray Meander 1
- 5th Prize – VIP tickets to the 2018 Melbourne Good Food & Wine Show donated by Melbourne Good Food & Wine Show. Won by: Terraco
- 6th Prize – 4 x Energie Razor Bicycle Helmets donated by Bicycle Centre Bendigo, along with Spike Guard jumper leads donated by Autobarn and with golf accessories provided with thanks to Drummond Golf Bendigo. Won by: Bendigo Golf Club
- 7th Prize – 4x $50 in store vouchers donated by Fitzpatrick Home Timber & Hardware. Won by: MGR Accountants
- 8th Prize – 4 x hampers donated by Cobram Olive Oil, Good Loaf Bendigo and Bill Byron Wines. Won by: McCormick Harris
- Nearest to the pin (Womens) – $50 Intagolf Voucher donated by Intagolf Bendigo. Won by: G. Phillips
- Nearest to the pin (Mens) – $50 Intagolf Voucher donated by Intagolf Bendigo. Won by: R. Dungey
- Nearest to the string - General Entry Tickets to Melbourne Fitness Show donated by Melbourne Fitness Show. Won by: S. Pope
View Annual Raffle winners