BIG4 Castlemaine Gardens Holiday Park is a peaceful retreat in the heart of the eclectic and charming historic goldmining town of Castlemaine.
With a big country sky overhead and overlooking Castlemaine’s renowned Botanical Gardens, BIG4 Castlemaine is the ideal base to explore the region's wineries, towns, galleries, fine restaurants, and country pubs, or to simply take time out in rugged and beautiful bushland landscapes.
Big4 Castlemaine offers a great range of accommodation to suit all couples and families.
Accommodation options include:
- Luxury 3-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8
- Safari Tent with master bedroom and children’s nook
- Luxury Glamtainer accommodating a couple
- Garden Double Studio accommodates one couple
- Queen Family Studio with 2 bedrooms plus bunk room
Big4 Castlemaine is available at off peak times throughout the year. No weekends or school holidays are available.
Location and area
Just a 90-minute journey north by car or train from Melbourne, BIG4 Castlemaine Gardens Holiday Park is a peaceful retreat in the heart of the eclectic and charming historic goldmining town of Castlemaine.
Heating and cooling
All accommodation has heating and air conditioning.
- Pets are not permitted; however, certified assistant animals with appropriate documentation will be considered
- The property is strictly a smoke-free, vape-free property
What to bring
Guests are required to bring their own food and personal items
All linen, including bedding and towels, is provided.
1 Doran Ave, Castlemaine VIC 3450